Add your name to the eligible author list
- Your name
- The type of qualifying publication (short story, novella, novelette, novel) REMINDER: To qualify for this award, your story or novel must have appeared in a PRINT venue with a total number of 10,000 or more copies printed. E-publications do not qualify at this time.
- The title of your qualifying publication
- The magazine the story appeared in, or the novel publisher.
- The publication date of the story or novel. Remember that your eligibility for the award is determined by this date. A story published any time in 2002 would make the author eligible for the 2003 and 2004 Campbell award. A story published any time in 2003 would make the author eligible for the 2004 and 2005 Campbell award.
- A brief biography (under 100 words)
- Other publications since the publication of the qualifying work
- Your personal web site page if you have one (SFF.NET gives SFWA members a break on personal web pages)
- Your e-mail address
About the Campbell Past Winners Comments from Past Nominees The Eligible Authors Voting: Eligibility and Procedure Get Your Name Listed! E-Mail the Site Manager Other Links Return to Main Page