A Few Snapshots
Return to home page
These are pictures of family members and of pets, for the most part.
Pretty good ones, too.
- Have you ever seen a cat wearing a rug before? Two
- A shot my parents and Eleanore in Rio de Janeiro in
- A three-picture feature involving one small cat.
- A certain well-known couple stops by the Embassy and
poses with the local yokels.
- The Marine Ball is the Big Event of the Embassy's social
calender. This is a shot of Eleanore and myself, in full regalia, at this year's
shindig. An 80,000 byte image.
- Click Here for a 38,000 byte shot of Eleanore with
one of her Close Personal Friends on the occasion of the latter's visit to Brasilia.
- Click Here for an 81,000 byte shot of Eleanore's parents,
Eleanore, and myself as we soak up a bit of culture in Northern France in September
- Click Here to see Eleanore and myself caught in midstream
at a spot that inspired one of history's greatest artists. The image is 60,000 bytes
- Click here for a 94,000 byte GIF picture of Eleanore
and myself in April 1995, here in Brasilia.
- Click here for a 67,000 byte GIF picture of me two
weeks later, ready for action on top of a mountain in New Hampshire. It's a long
story. PS -- Truth in advertising -- the GIF image is very slightly retouched, with
the background around me lightened a bit.
- Click here for a 75,000 byte GIF picture of me buried
under a couple of nephews and a dog.
- WELCOME, ANNA! Click here for a 100,000
byte GIF picture of a big brother, a little sister, and a big sister who's still
- Click here for a picture of Victoria. Somehow everyone
else got into a picture, but not my niece Victoria. Fair's fair, so here's a shot
of her. Click here for a 64,000 byte GIF picture of her. She is In Charge, so watch
- Click here for a 78,000 byte GIF picture of some well-stuffed
animals -- with a stranger in their midst.
- Click here for a 95,000 byte GIF picture of a small
beast in a big baseball glove.
Last Update: February 28, 2002