Links of interest
- Trinoc*coN 2000
- Trinoc*coN 2000 is a mainstream Science Fiction convention being run in the
Research Triangle region of North Carolina, starting in the fall of 2000.
- Tai Seng
- Tai Seng is a supplier of Hong Kong films into the United States market. In addition
to selling legitimate copies of Asian releases, they have begun to aquire the rights
to do new prints of existing films. These new editions are letterboxed, and have yellow
subtitles. I can't praise Tai Seng highly enough, they produce a good product, their staff
are knowledgable, accessable, and friendly, and they have an enormous selection. Moreover,
they will tell you the quality of the prints over the phone; no surprises when the tape
- TROMA Online
- What can I say. It's B movies with a vengeance. Tromaville Online, now featuring such classics as the
Director's Cut of Surf Nazis Must Die and Sgt. Kabukiman, NYPD
Friends and Family:
- Christopher Alex North-Keys
- A good friend, a brilliant sysadmin, and a demented musician. What more could you ask for?
- International Game Developers Network
- The World Wide Web headquarters of the newly formed International Game Developers Network. The IGDN
is a non-profit organization which was formed to represent the interests of the software game
- Game Developers Conference
- CGDC is the conference for computer games. All aspects of the industry, from design, to publishing,
to marketing, production, and support are covered.
- Gamasutra is a superb game design, development, production, and marketing site produced
and run by CMP, the same people who put on the Computer Game Developers Conference
- "I Have No Words & I Must Design"
- Greg Costikyan's superb essay on the design of games. A must read for anyone seriously interested
in game design, whether for paper or electronic media.
- The Digital Tradition Folk Song Database
- This is an astounding find, and an example of the sort of publishing that this medium makes possible. This fully searchable
database contains more than 6000 folk songs (traditional and songs of the folk revival).
- Dirty Linen Tour Schedules
- Dirty Linen magazines comprehensive tour schedule for traditional music in North America.
- Dunkeld Records/Dougie MacLean
- Dougie MacLean is perhaps the finest singer/songwriter living today. His works, on the Dunkeld label,
are spellbinding, and his live performances are simply unbelievable. If you haven't listened to his work,
and you have any interest in acoustic music at all, you need to take a listen.
- The Prism Coffeehouse
- The Prism Coffehouse is a Charlottesville institution. For more than 30 years it has been a home for
live acoustic music and storytelling in Central Virginia.
Empire II: The Art of War is a trademark of New World Computing.
Any other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Back to Top
Copyright © 1997 Dave Weinstein