Once upon a time -- translation: before the summer of 2012 -- if you "liked" my Facebook fan page, you'd receive all of my posts. It seems that Facebook has changed its policy and no longer publishes the posts to everyone who liked the page. Instead, they use an algorithm to send the posts to only a fraction of the people who've signed up for a page.
There are a couple ways to get around this problem.
The easiest is to follow my blog.
Click here to follow my blog
I've started doing all my Wednesday in Wyoming posts there, since FB would no longer allow me to upload pictures to it. Now that I've discovered the problem with FB not sending posts to everyone, I will do all posts on my blog and then link to FB.
The second approach is as follows:
1. Go to my FB page.
Click here to find me on Facebook
2. Hover your mouse on the "Like" button near the "Like" button. This will show you a drop-down menu.
3. Select "Add to Interest List" from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on "+New List." This will give you a new screen with an icon for my page.
5. Click on "Next." This will give you a new screen with some choices.
6. Give the list a name.
7. Click on one of the radio buttons to determine who will see your list.
8. Click on "done."
At this point, you should start receiving all of my posts in your newsfeed. I'm sorry if this sounds complicated, but it seems to be the only way to work around Facebook's change in policy.